One St. Francis Place #4407 San Francisco, CA 94107
Al Jazeera Media Network, UI / UX Designer : San Francisco, CA : Aug 2014 - Present
- Advocate for user-centered design as a corporate vision and support UX consistency across brand divisions.
- Work in tandem with Product Managers and Designers to create effective UI solutions that support business requirements.
- Design wireframes, hi-res mock-ups and prototypes to guide development.
- Create a library of user interfaces and reusable components for use in prototyping and development of wep pages and mobile apps.
- Review, test and debug client-side code for multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Systematic, Freelance Front-End Developer : Los Angeles, CA : June 2014 - July 2014
20th Centrury Fox, The Other Woman:
- Developed a pixel perfect responsive single page consumer facing web application from PhotoShop comps.
- Created assets including icons and logos using Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator.
The Refinery Creative, Freelance Front-End Developer : Sherman Oaks, CA : 2013-Present
AMC, Mad Men Season 7:
- Developed a consumer facing Digital Press Kit as a responsive single page flip book style app. Utilizing PHP, HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery. Built custom video player and integrated analytics. Led all creative, production and QA testing.
- Contributed to creative concepting and prepped assets for the development of the Facebook Out Of Office App.
- Conceptualized creative and built digital storyboards for Season Premiere Interactive Invitation.
- Responsible for creative and front-end development of Official Mad Men Tumblr page. Worked with media agency and Tumblr team in concepting and troubleshooting.
- Established and maintained relationships with AMC internal developers and digital content leaders.
Sundance Channel, The Red Road:
- Created initial concepts for standard static display banners and interactive skins.
Refinery Internal Projects:
- Designed and developed Client Review Site database and Wordpress based CMS. In turn, creating workflow solutions for Creatives and Project Managers.
- Conceptualized and developed a single page, touch sensitive portfolio gallery. Importing multiple light box slide shows using HTML5, CSS3 and Ajax.
- Arts Institute, Online - BS, Web Design & Interactive Media - Expected 2015
- 280 Group - Certificate, Optimal Product Management
- Sublime Text 3
- InVision App
- Sketch App
- Zurb Foundation
- 2013 Ai Fall Dean’s Honor List
- 2013 Ai Summer Dean’s Honor List
- 2013 Ai Spring President’s Honor List
- 2013 Ai Winter Honor List
- 2012 Ai Fall Honor List
- 2012 Ai Summer Honor List